i3 have updated DSP-Quattro to v1.5.2.
- Long file names are now fully supported.
- Support of AIFF file format with LittleEndian byte order, to be able to use directly audio files imported by drag&drop from the audio CD.
- Fixed a serious graphic incompatibility with Panther causing graphic freezes looping short audio files.
- The dither algorithm has programmable options in the user preferences
- Other improvements.
- Fixed a bug when loading a AU plug-in preset using DSP-Quattro File menu control.
- The management of the recent file list has been greatly improved.
- Revisited again the feature of shift+mouse clicking on the waveform editor.
- Now the arrow controls on the left side of the audio file editor window work again.
- Fixed a graphic corruption when clicking on the arrow controls on the Marker Manager and Document Manager windows.
- Fixed a problem when resolving VST plug-in aliases.
- No more warnings for I/O sample rate mismatches if the Mac has not audio inputs.
- Now the audio file info are correctly updated on the audio Recorder GUI.
- Other minor bugs fixes.