Stefano Daino has announced the release of version 5.0 of DSP-Quattro, the audio editor for Mac OS X.
New in Version 5:
- 64-bits Audio and Graphic Engines.
- Multithread internal engine.
- Compiled using the last Mac OS X libraries, ready for next Mac OS X versions.
- A self-contained Project keeps safely all used audio files ready for future edits.
- Both sandboxed and not sandboxed application versions are available.
- 64-bits Audio Unit effect and instruments plug-ins fully supported.
- Extended audio file formats support, including long audio files.
- Compressed audio files import without requesting any user action.
- Internal mp3 encoding engine, no need to install any external library.
- iTunes Plus AAC export option from both the Audio Editor and AudioCD Layout.
- New X-Fade Looping Editor.
- New Time Stretching and Frequency Shifter phase-locked algorithms.
- New Mixer section.
- It is possible to synchronize several Input Recorders as well as the Output Recorder.
- Easy and Advanced edit modes on the AudioCDLayout.
- ... and much more.
Intro Price: €79 / $79 until June 15th (Reg. €99 / $99).