easytoolz releases easy-drum X8 SE v1.0
easytoolz recently released easy-drum X8 SE, an analog vintage-style drum-module with 12 fully synthesized instruments and some additional features:
- 12 Analog Sounds (BD-SD-RS-CP-HH-LT-HT-RD-TB-CB-CR-CL) with extended Sound-structure.
- FX-section each slot with DISTORTION, LOFI and Filter (LP-HP-BP-BR).
- Each Slot has an LFO with 5 waves (Sinus-Saw-Ramp-Pulse and S/H) to modulated Filter (Cutoff or Res), all Parameters of the respective Slot or DISTORTION, LOFI or Filter (LP-HP-BP-BR) for each Slot.
- 12 X 16 Step-sequencer with on-/off-knobs and 16 Pots to modulate each parameter of the sound structure.
- SEQUENCER START/STOP per Modulation-Wheel.
- In some Hosts all Parameters are controllable via MIDI CC.
- In SE-Version only 16 Patches (8 Presets -8 User).
This "SE" version is free / donationware. A commercial version with more presets and single-outs will be released soon priced at €15 / $20.