easytoolz releases easy-muug XT v3.0
easytoolz has released version 3.0 of easy-muug XT, an extended emulation of the legendary Minimoog synth. It's available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in for €7.50.
- 3 Oscillators with 6 Waveforms (Triangle, Saw, Ramp and 3 different Pulses).
- Tuning over 5 Octaves (2'-4'-8'-16'-32') and Lo (Sub-audio) - Fine tune.
- Mixer section (OSC 1-3, Noise and External (Overdrive).
- Special Low-Pass-Filter with Cutoff, Emphasis and ADS Envelope.
- 2 ADS-Envelopes (one for Filter, one for VCA-Amplifier) with Release-button.
- OSC 3 as Modulator > (OSC 1+2-Mod) and > Filter Cutoff - Key-range-mod (Cutoff).
- Glide - Legato on/off - Mod-Mix (Osc3-Noise) - Volume.
- Velocity - Mono/Poly (max 12 Voices) - Reverb - Delay with Pan-LFOs.
- Unison-Function with Detune.
- One additional LFO > 5 waves modulate-> - Cutoff, Emphasis,Pitch and many more.
- 2 additional Ramp Generators with several Targets.
- MIDI-Learn function.