Elevayta have released FreEq Boy (FreEq = Freehand Equalization) which is now available FREE of charge to existing Elevayta customers.
- Draw EQ curves completely freely using the mouse.
- See and hear the audio signal conform in real-time.
- 'Continuous band' spectrum analyser.
- Independent, or linked, left and right channel EQ curves.
- High res. FFT convolution engine provides exact EQ curves with infinitely sharp transitions.
- Eliminate/Boost specific frequencies with pinpoint precision.
- Store/Retrieve individual EQ curves.
- Freely adjust display baseline.
- Freely adjust EQ limits.
- Simple to use – just point and shoot.
- Will be supplied with a range of preset EQ curves.
- Latency compensated.