Elevayta releases Convo Boy v1.0.3a
Elevayta has released Convo Boy v1.0.3a.
Convo Boy is a real-time convolution engine; it utilizes Impulse Response (IR) functions to generate audio effects such as reverberation - these impulses can be mono or stereo .wav files - however these are not supplied.
The new v1.0.3a update includes many new features as well as a number of bug fixes:
- Convo Tools page to Mix & Match IRs.
- Load multiple stereo/mono IRs and route L/R to channels of choice.
- Match SR match sample rate feature – performs re-sampling (during load) to match the sample rate of the IR to the sample rate of the host – works with all sample rates.
- Auto Truncate feature – automatically truncate zeros from the IR (during loading) enables more efficient CPU usage.
- Trunc. Threshold – all IR values below this level are considered as zero for the Auto truncate feature.
- Swap L/R – swap left and right channels.
- IR Balance – independently adjust the IR balance from right to left.
- Save IR – save your mixed, resampled, filtered, original stereo or mono impulse responses for easy recall and export to other programs.