Elevayta releases Elevayta VST Rak
Elevayta has released the Elevayta VST Rak which is a free digital audio processing VST host for exclusive use with licensed Elevayta plug-ins. Ideal in combination with, for example, Extra Boy Pro, Elevayta VST Rak allows you to load a .wav file, play and process the audio through up to 4 chained Elevayta VST plug-ins and record the result to disc. The perfect solution for those wishing to use Extra Boy Pro (and/or other selected Elevayta plug-ins) as a stand-alone audio processing application.
- Loads up to 4 licensed Elevayta VST plug-ins enabling chained processing.
- Plug-in processing order can be easily customized using drag and drop of Raks.
- Easily enable/disable individual Raks from multiple locations within the UI.
- Master volume and balance.
- Button for bypass of VST processing.
- Button for mute of audio output.
- Rak settings preserved between sessions.
- Drag and drop loading of audio files, VST plug-ins and preset banks.
- Link multiple instances using Elevayta Stream Boy.
- Selectable audio output device.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Processes and records from and to .wav format files.
Elevayta VST Rak supports the following VST plug-ins:
- Extra Boy Pro
- Wider Boy Pro
- Convo Boy
- FreEq Boy
- Stream Boy
- Choir Boy