Elevayta releases Choir Boy
Elevayta has released Choir Boy (v1.1.9) - a multi-voice pitch shifting / ensemble VST plug-in for Windows. From a single input (mono or stereo), Choir Boy generates 3 additional voices, which can be tailored to various pitches and controlled via MIDI or host automation. It is intended for use on vocals, solo instruments and polyphonic instruments.
- 3 additional stereo voices generated from a single audio/VSTi track.
- Advanced high quality pitch shifting algorithm.
- Stereo or Mono processing.
- MIDI control of each additional voice.
- Fixed relative pitch shift mode.
- Dynamic relative pitch shift mode (to a separate MIDI track).
- Polyphonic MIDI note detection for chordal generation.
- Preset configurations.
- Latency compensation and PDC compliant.
Choir Boy costs US$15.95 and a demo version is available.