Fanan team has released Jumper Evo, a MIDI controller keyboard VSTi that allows live performers to play with up to 16 VSTi instruments that opened in their DAW on stage or in live jams.
VST instruments can be instantly switched straight from the GUI. The user can also split their hardware keyboard into two zones and route instruments to the keyboard's upper and lower zones. Each Jumper Evo's instrument button routes MIDI signals to the matching VSTi instrument through MIDI channels (from 1 to 16).
- 16 MIDI CC controlled buttons for instant MIDI channel switching.
- Keyboard splitting into 2 zones.
- Multi-mode for triggering several instruments at once.
- Latch (for both split and non-split modes).
- octave switcher (for both split and non-split modes).
- Full MIDI automation with separate automation manager.
- Resizable GUI.
Price: Included in Fanan team's Royal pack which costs $30.
Demo limitations: 3 seconds silence every 15 seconds.