Fanan team has released Stringya, a virtual analog electronic string machine with 4 built-in 32-bit waveform oscillators that emulate 4 electronic strings, each with its own body size and color.
- 4 32-bits waveform oscillators.
- Full sized instrument mixer.
- velocity controls.
- Master filter.
- Built-in effects rack (saturation, EQ, compressor, phaser, tremolo, reverb, delay).
- Semitone controls.
- Full synthesis section for each oscillator.
- Global and individual envelops.
- Presets control straight from the physical keyboard.
- True legato articulation when sustain is on.
- Mod wheel section.
- Individual filter per oscillator.
- Individual panning per oscillator.
- individual filter envelop per oscillator.
- 14.7 MB file size (no sample libraries are needed).
Released in VSTi and Stand-alone formats (64-bit).
Price: 10$ for the full product line pack (including Stringya) at fananteam.com
Previously registered clients can download with no extra charge.