Felt Tip has updated Sound Studio for Mac OS X to version 4.6.
Changes in version 4.6:
- Playback speed control.
- Automator Actions for filters added.
- Updated "Save Sound Studio Documents" Automator Action options for file formats.
- Timer Recording now handles fractions of minutes.
- Fixed Monbots bug opening multiple files. (Requires downloading Monbots v.1.4.).
- Fixed Split By Markers bug with filenames longer than 255 characters.
- Fixed FLAC bug with opening large (>2GB) files.
- Fixed recording bug when left and right channels were set to the same input channel.
- Fixed AppleScript bugs with equalize, reverse, and swap channels commands.
- Fixed Pitch and Tempo bug with output duration being incorrect across different invocations.
- Fixed Markers sidebar bug with key press handling.
- Fixed automatic scrolling bug with zooming, fast forwarding, and rewinding while keeping the playback cue visible in the window.
- Added ability to use a License.txt file in the app bundle for easier site licensing.