Freeverse has announced that Sound Studio, the audio editing and sound creation Mac application developed by Felt Tip Software, has been updated to version 3.6 and is available now.
The newest additions to the software include more Core Audio formats and it introduces IMA 4:1 for iPhone development. AudioUnit plug-ins and Resampling have been tweaked for more efficiency and new shortcuts and toolbar adjustments make the program even more streamlined.
Changes in version 3.6:
- Can open and save Core Audio format files in more data formats, including IMA 4:1, for iPhone development.
- Fixed bug where AudioUnit plug-ins were not being unloaded.
- Fixed bug where the Resample command didn't stop playback.
- Fixed a memory leak with closing document windows.
- Option-clicking the playback volume slider now resets it.
- Added Fade Special to the default toolbar.
- Changed the chart editing in Fade Special and Graphic EQ so points cannot be added at invalid positions.
- Bumped up sample rate converter quality to maximum.
- Updated Italian localization.
- Updated registration system.