FluffyAudio has released AURORA, a collection of multisampled sounds integrated in an engine for Kontakt 4.2.4 (and above). AURORA includes pads, soundscapes, keys and rhythmic percussive patches through the use of its arpeggiator.
Working in conjunction with Dream Audio Tools, FluffyAudio has built a custom semi-modular engine inside Kontakt that allows the user to enable various modulation sources on different parameters. It is designed to allow a user to customize sounds as they might with a classical synthesizer, but with sampled sources as waveforms.
Featuring a powerful interface, AURORA has an internal browsing system where a user can load up to 5 layers of multisampled instruments, organized in several categories. The interface is designed to present just the relevant info for a sound, to minimize confusion.
- 4.4 GB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt's NCW Format).
- 3.227 Samples (44kHz/24-bit).
- 162+ NKI Presets.
- 150 unique sound sources (multisampled instruments).
- Build your unique patches by layering up to 5 layers of sound sources.
- Full control over the sound sources.
- Arpeggiator and Polystep modes.
- 13 different modulators available for complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user's input.
- Synced Delay, Step Modulator and LFOs.
- 5 different modulation shapes for LFOs (Sine, Sawtooth, Triangle, Square And Random).
- Unique chain of custom effects.
- Atmospherizer effects.
- 18 Convolution IRs.
Price: $169 / 125€ until the end of October 2013.