FMJ-Software has updated Awave Studio to v11.2.
- Added support for reading Kurzweil Forte (.FOR) and Kurzweil PC3K (.P3K) files.
- Added support for reading ripped raw DVD LPCM audio using the file extensions .DVD-16-44, .DVD-16-48, .DVD-16-96, .DVD-16-192, .DVD-24-44, .DVD-24-48, .DVD-24-96 and .DVD-24-192 (give the raw files an appropriate extension to tell the program if it is 16/24-bit and 44/48/96/192 kHz).
- Added support for reading GigaStudio files with multiple extension files (.GIG + .GX01 + .GX02 et c). Note however that although Awave Studio will read the file and show the instruments and waves in it, it will not be able to convert anything that needs more than 1-2GB of memory due to the limitations of 32-bit applications. I.e. you can convert individual waves and probably also pick out individual instrument layers, but not whole collections of > 2GB size.
- Fixed incorrect interpretation of "loop off" and "ignore release" flags for Kurzweil K2000 (.KRZ) files.
- Fixed tempo conversion for Roland .SVQ songs that were using a tempo track.
- Fixed issue with parsing of Gravis Ultrasound ULTRASND.INI file.
- Fixed envelope conversion from certain Gravis Ultrasound .PAT files with an invalid voice count parameter.
- Fixed import of .EXS files with an unknown object type flag set.