forward audio has updated faIRmageddon (Free Early Access) to version 0.97.010. It contains important new features requested by the forward audio community and major bug fixes.
Free until January 9th, 2020.
- added: stereo width parameter on output.
- added: dry / wet on output.
- added: drag and drop for IR files.
- added: alignment marker in wave form display.
- added: automatically scale plugin window if it's too big for screen size.
- fixed: Windows directory browser were always opening on the desktop.
- fixed: loading of factory presets.
- fixed: process mode (mono or stereo) load correctly.
- fixed: triangle X/Y optimization (automation and scaling).
- fixed: frequency parameter stored wrong value.
- fixed: display bugs in frequency and waveform view.