forward audio has updated faTimeAlign to version 1.00.010 including important fixes and major performance improvements.
- Enormous CPU usage improvements up to 85%.
- Plug-in no longer crashes after several hours of time opened (some systems).
- Windows directory browsers were always opening on the desktop.
- keyboard input is forwarded correctly to the host if the Plug-in has window focus (Mac).
- resizing deactivated in Steinberg Hosts (VST2).
- track bypass in Steinberg DAWs works now (VST3).
- crashes when loading projects with many instances (AAX Multi Mono).
- VST2 Plug-in ID is now set correctly (a problem only effecting very few DAWs like Plogue Bidule).