G-Sonique has released X-Prog 4600, a plug-in "multi-instrument / rompler created for Progressive Psytrance / Proggy Music, Morning Psytrance, Classic Trance and Minimal music, but can be used in all electronic music styles like Tech/Deep House, melodic uplifting trance, classic psytrance/full-on psytrance, chillout, electro house, EDM, experimental etc."
X-Prog 4600 includes 172+ multi octave, multi-layer, instruments / sounds. This plug-in includes fat proggy basses, progressive and futuristic soundscapes, digital plucks, complex evolving synthesizers, pad / textures / atmospheres, special effects, wobs and hits, futuristic leads, FX, risers, drones and more.
All instruments / sounds can be modified with LFO (rate and depth) modulating volume / expression, Panning, Pitch, amplitude envelope - attack, decay, sustain, release, Pan, Space, you can choose glide (+glide time), mono, legato or polyphonic modes, load additional bonus instruments, etc.
- 172+ high quality multi-octave instruments with class A audio interpolation / resampling.
- 1.2 GB library.
- LFO Modulation with depth and rate knobs (modulates: volume/expression, panning, pitch) with triangle, sinus, square, saw, and exp shape.
- Glide knob.
- Space knob.
- 3 modes: Polyphonic, Mono, Legato.
- Amplitude envelope with attack, decay, sustain, release knobs.
- Resampling quality selector.
- Velocity curve selector.
- Pitch bend knob.
- Pan knob.
- Possibility to load external bonus instrument (will be distributed to clients as special bonus).
- Multi sample hard drive disk-streaming / memory reading mode (for saving RAM capacity).
- High quality resampling / interpolation engine.
- VSTi plug-in for Windows (available as x32 / x64-bit VSTi instrument).
- AU Audio unit plugin and VST for Apple Mac OS X.
Standard price: 39.90 Eur.
Introductory price for first 100 customers: 18.90 Eur.