G-Sonique has updated Mid-Side: Creative stereophase Filter+ to include a native 64-bit version, a free update for owners of the 32-bit version.
- Mid (mono) level slider for attenuating or boosting the Mid (mono) part of the sound by up to twice the amount.
- Side (stereo) level slider for attenuating or boosting the Side (stereo) part of the sound by up to 5 times more.
- Phase modulation unit with adjustable parameters like frequency, rate, feed, depth, mix (dry/wet), phase invert.
- Time modulation unit with the possibility to delay the side part of the signal against the mid signal (side delay knob), delay the filtered signal against the side signal (side filter knob), and use a floating delay modulation of the side signal by a LFO (side delay LFO mod.).
- Analog sounding liquid filters with G-Filters, a series modeled after codes from DSP chips of hardware synthesizers and an analogue low pass with a creamy sound modeled after vintage hardware keyboards/synths: G-Low pass, G-Band pass, G-High pass, Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Reject, Peaking, Analogue low pass, None. Cut-off and resonance knob which can be modulated by a free-running LFO (4 waveforms available).
- Bypass for comparing your track with and without the effect.
- Dry/Wet knob for precise setting how much of effect will be applied.
- Preset manager with 60+ precisely selected example presets (from crazy weird psychedelic modulations to gentle side phase effects).
Free demo download: g-sonique.com/demos
Free download for owners/customers: g-sonique.com/login
Black Friday Sale Price: 16 Euro until November 27th, 2021.