G-Sonique has announced the release of Resonant Techno Reverb RRTX24, an experimental, extraterrestrial algorithmic reverb for sound-design, VST plug-in for Windows.
This is not a classic reverb. Techno music needs specific instruments and this also applies to reverbs. That's why we designed a unique reverb designed specifically for techno music. The purpose of this reverb is not to create the most realistic simulations of real spaces, on the contrary, it is a creative reverb intended for sound design and production - to create new artificial spaces, resonances and sounds. Our goal was to create a reverb that creates gloomy, deep artificial spaces, alien rooms, surreal atmospheres, percussive metal resonances, alien spaceship spaces, paranormal sound vibrations.
Resonant Techno Reverb RRTX24 is intended primarily for the production of techno music (Deep techno, Dark Berlin / Detroit techno, Minimal techno, Hardcore techno, Percussive techno, etc.) but it can, of course, be used in a wide range of genres such as Neurofunk, Dark Ambient, EBM, Experimental, Psytrance, Hitech, Darkpsy, Techtrance, House, Psybient, etc.
The G-Sonique Resonant Techno Reverb RRTX24 produces various types of artificial as well as realistic spaces, from almost endless celestial halls, to paranormal-sounding metallic UFO objects, to medium-length deep mysterious monasteries. In addition, it creates a large range of resonances - thanks to the 9 high / sharp resonant analog filters, a DSP filter inspired by DSP hardware chip devices, as well as a series of two special resonance circuits - resonator 1 and resonator 2. The reverb's filter can be additionally modulated by an LFO including analog white noise to create brand new hissy analog atmosphere.
- Resonator 1 and Resonator 2 – unique resonator circuits with resonance frequency and amount controls 2x.
- Techno reverb unit: Room size, Damp, Width, Mix controls.
- Resonant reverb filters: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Peaking, HW DSP Low pass, HW DSP Band Pass, HW DSP High Pass, Vintage Low Pass, LP+HP.
- With Cutoff and Resonance controls.
- LFO Cutoff modulation with 5 waves: Sinus, Saw, Triangle, Square, Noise.
- Preset manager with 27 techno reverb presets for percussions, drums, synths, pads and more.
Intro Price: 18.90 € for first 100 customers (Reg. 32.90 €).