GoldWave, the audio editor application for Windows, has been updated to v6.36.
- Added Reduction setting in Noise Gate.
- Added Fade curve setting to Blend.
- Added 6 channel (5.1) support for M4A files (Windows 10 only).
- Added Apple Lossless M4A support (Windows 10 only).
- Added Finish/Length option in Set Selection.
- Added relative time to Set Playback Position.
- Added log file setting to Batch Processing Destination tab.
- Prevented GoldWave* native audio plug-in from being disabled.
- Added Windows 10 "OneCore" voices to Speech Converter tool.
- Added Windows 10 "OneCore" recognizers to Find (Text).
- Added "Undo after save" to Storage Options.
- Changed colour of Bar visual.
- Added LED Time visual.
- Integrated peak number into Analog Meter.
- Several improvements and fixes.