Korg has announced that Electribe Wave has undergone a major update. Version 2 is compatible with drum sample import, Ableton Live Project, and offers two types of expansion packs (in-app purchase content). In addition, Korg have made available a free sample pack which includes a large number of carefully curated sounds from the past Electribe series, M01, Doncamatic, and more.
Korg Electribe Wave 2 - New Features:
- Now supports user sample import for drum parts.
- Added exclusive group selection for drum parts.
- Free drum sample packs are available.
- Now supports Ableton Live Project Export.
- Added Audio bounce format selector.
- Added "Pattern play mode" that enables you to change patterns in 3 ways.
- Other improvements and bug-fixes.
- Solid Waves is based on entirely new wavetables and presets, designed by synthesizer expert Francis Preve. These sounds emphasize rough, intense character that includes motion elements, strong basses, with unique pads and leads. These sounds and patterns are perfect for progressive and techno with a distinctive edge.
- Atmospheric Waves features all original wavetables and presets, with a vintage digital flavor. Designed by synthesizer expert Francis Preve, the sounds include ethereal pads and animated textures, with crystalline leads and plucks that work well in ambient, indie, and chillout tracks, as well as soundtrack and film.
Black Friday Pricing:
- Korg Electribe Wave 2: $19.99 (33% Off) (Reg. $29.99).
- Solid Waves: $2.99 (40% Off) (Reg. $4.99).
- Atmospheric Waves: $2.99 (40% Off) (Reg. $4.99).
* Offered as in-app purchases.