H.E. Audio has released the commercial version 1.0 of Poetic Guitar-8 Strings (PG8). H.E. Audio says that it is the first plug-in of an eight strings classical guitar.
The range of eight strings guitar (A0-B4) is wider than six strings (E1-B4) and can play more vivid music of classical guitar. Fleta 8 strings guitar is specially made for guitar master Josep Henriquez by classical guitar-made-family Fleta of Spain, which is unique in the world. The samplings of PG8 were recorded by Josep in Peking A String Studio, where it was used to record some songs for the official album for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
- 800MB green samples without any processing.
- Samples are record by Spanish guitar master Josep Henriquez in Beijing.
- Top Spanish guitar Fleta with eight strings, recorded in Peking A String Studio.
- Rhombic sampling design, velocity levels are up to 12.
- Various guitar playing techniques: Harmonic, Hammer On, Pull Off, Slide Up, Slide Down, Slide In, Slide Out, Chord, Mute, Bending, Strum, etc. The legato notes at random time-length and random pitch can be achieved.
- Real guitar GUI.
- Legato techniques, more convenient for live performance.
- New sampling circulation techniques: KeyCount.
- Vibrato system, Special-made for acoustic guitar.
- With Start Time technique, special features of string instrument have been authentically realized.
- Seven guitar FX: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Transposition, Compression, EQ and Overdrive.
Equipments of Sample Recording:
- Lead Mic：AKG-C12VR.
- Front Mic：Sony 800G.
- Stereo Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- Back Mic：Neumann u87.
- Acoustic Field Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- ADDA：Prism Sound ADA – 8XR.
- MIX：Studer 963.
- Recording Bit Depth & Resolution：24Bit 96Khz Stereo.
- Guitar Used：Fleta Guitar.
- Recording Environment：Peking A String Studio.
Pricing & Availability
Poetic Guitar-8 Strings (PG8) costs $99 / €79 and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.