HoRnet and The Buildzer have released Track Coherence, a dynamic meter designed to help the user reach the right dynamic range in each of the tracks of a mix.
With Track Coherence the user can see if there is too much distance from the average level (RMS) of the track and its peaks, and to fix it, with a clipper, a limiter or a fast compressor.
- True peak meters.
- Real time dynamic range display.
- Maximum peak and RMS value display.
- Maximum and average dynamic range display.
- Reference range adjustable from 4 to 21 dB.
- Reset button to clear out history and start over.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.