Igor Vasiliev has updated their AltiSpace 2 - Advanced Convolution Reverb app for iOS to version 1.1. They say:
AltiSpace is a convolution reverb app with advanced controls that provides realistic sounding natural acoustic space or vintage reverb devices for any track or mix.
This update improves the app's audio engine and adds the ability to move user presets to different groups. Now you can import a large number of your own impulse responses and group them so as not to search for them in one big list.
- Added groups for user presets.
- Ability to select multiple user presets for move and delete.
- Added option to show only user presets for the audio unit host.
- Added option to show only favorite presets for the audio unit host.
- Fixed an issue with blocking UI when using file picker.
- Pictures in descriptions are now displayed in audio unit mode.
- Fixed an issue with the Inter-app audio control panel on iPhone.
- Some improvements of audio engine.
- Built-in description has been updated.
- Minor bugs were fixed.