20 bass-amps instantly available: Ampeg SVX allows you to mix and match between amps and cabinets of the most sought-after Ampeg bass amps including SVT Classic, the SVT 5 PRO, the BA500 and the B15R. All of the amps are modeled "component by component" after the original by IK, and ear-tuned by Ampeg engineers.
A complete bass rig with a configurable stomp box pedal board: Ampeg SVX also includes a fully configurable 6-stompbox pedal board with 10 different effects, all designed specifically for bass. Effects include Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Octaver, Wah, Auto Filter, Distortion, Graphic EQ and Compressor.
Direct and amped signal controls for the best bass sound: Two parallel signal paths allow for separate direct bass sounds to be mixed with a different processed and amped sound on the other channel for an instant top quality studio sound.
Ease of use: The software interface resembles the original hardware pieces and provides instant access to any of the controls. Plus, Ampeg SVX ships with a massive selection of presets, allowing fast access to great bass tones.
Powered by AmpliTube: Ampeg SVX utilizes Amplitube technology to reproduce the musicality and 'true-to-live' behavior of the real vintage and state-of-the-art hardware counterparts.
- A complete recording plug-in solution for bass.
- 4 Modules: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet+Mic selection and placement.
- 4 signature Ampeg bass amps modeled (SVT Classic, the SVT 5 PRO, the BA500 and the B15R "PortaFlex").
- 5 signature Ampeg cabinets modeled (1x15", 2x10", 2x12", 4x10", 8x10").
- 20 bass amp combinations.
- 10 analog-modeled stomps on 6 slots with flexible routing (Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Octaver, Wah, Auto Filter, Distortion, Graphic EQ and Compressor).
- Hi-Precision Tuner.
- Ultra accurate analog modeling.
- All effects BMP syncable.
- Global and Module presets.
Ampeg SVX is expected to be released within the summer of 2005. Prices and distribution are to be announced.