- New enhanced STRETCH and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch engine.
- Stand-alone operation is now available.
- New keyboard and velocity splits allow more complex combis of multi-parts.
- Separate outputs extended to 16 stereo outputs/32 mono outputs.
- Reworked and enlarged collection of included sounds on 2 DVDs.
- Expandability brought to the next level with drag and drop management of Expansion Tank library installation directly from the plug-in.
STRETCH (Sampletank Time REsynthesis TeCHnology) and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch has been upgraded in SampleTank 2.1 to give even more sonic control over the tempo, pitch and harmonics of sounds. With an improved sample analyzing system, STRETCH can now treat both pitched and non-pitched sounds with added precision. Multi-samples will bend and transpose more realistically for an unprecedented playability feel, while manipulating loops and phrases will be possible independently of their tempo, pitch and even pitch progression.
The new Range Control adds settings for keyboard and velocity splits to SampleTank 2.1. Now, creating that perfect split point for your Piano/Bass part is as simple as turning a knob. Each zone has independent splits control to allow the ultimate in flexibility.
SampleTank 2.1 can load sounds from other workstations powered by its sample engine including the new Sonik Synth 2, Studiophonik and Miroslav Philharmonik. A new management of the sound libraries in SampleTank 2.1 allows the installation of all these titles directly from the plug-in.
The sounds included in SampleTank 2.1 have been updated and now include a 2 DVD sample set with a variety of quality instruments covering a wide range of nearly every type of sample.
SampleTank 2.1 will be available by the Spring 2005. All existing SampleTank 2 XL users will be qualified for a free upgrade.