The most "musical" guitar effects sound
The modeling in AmpliTube 2 has been revamped, keeping its "musical" signature as one of the most important features.
20,000 amp combinations
AmpliTube 2 now offers more than 20,000 amp combinations with more exclusive separate Pre-Amp, EQ, Power Amp and Cabinet models that allow the possibility to mix and match any amp modules and craft virtually any kind of amp sound. All of this without losing the trademark ease of use AmpliTube has always had and quick matching of the most suitable power amp type to the preamp or cabinet with one click.
Ultra-accurate amp modeling
AmpliTube 2 has been designed, in many of its stages, to reproduce the musicality and 'live' behavior of real circuits, with real components, and even age.
AmpliTube 2 now has two completely independent signal chains. This means you can run your sound through two complete rigs including Stomps, Amps, Cabinets and Studio Effects.
Amp miking like in a real studio
AmpliTube 2 now provides dozens of different real microphone placement options for the 6 new microphone models offered, to always find the sweetest spot.
More effects with improved flexibility and variety of sounds
30 effects are now included in AmpliTube 2, combining accurate models of boxes from the past with the latest high-end technology. Compressors, Delays, Pitch Shifters, Octave Divider, Modulation, Reverbs, Rotary Speaker, Fuzz boxes, Overdrives, Stereo Image processor, Limiter and many more.
Build your own pedal board of stomp boxes and rack effects
AmpliTube 2 now has two completely customizable 6-stompbox pedal-boards. This means that by simply switching a preset you will be able to completely repatch all of the stomp boxes. The same is true for the rack effects, which are now offered in a 2-chain configuration with 4 programmable effects each, for an amazing 8 studio effects series.
Unbeatable ease of use.
The AmpliTube 2 interface has been laid down in the natural way guitarists would expect their sound rig to be. Hundreds of instantly playable presets are ready to go with no need to spend hours tweaking just to get a great sound.
- 5 Modules: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet+Mic and Rack effects.
- More than 20,000 amp combinations.
- 2 configurable rig chains with Double Amp+Cabinet possibility for extra long series of effects.
- 18 Pre-Amps, 16 EQs, 5 Power Amp models (Amp models based on Fender Supereverb, Fender Deluxe, Fender BassMan, Mesa Double Rectifier, Marshall JCM 900, Vox AC30, Vox AC 10, THD Bivalve, Supro and many more).
- 16 cabinets.
- 20 analog-modeled stomps on 6+6 slots with flexible routing (Wah, Chorus, Chorus 2, Delay, Flanger, Overdrive, Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Compressor, Compressor 2, Envelope Filter, LFO Filter, Envelope Flanger, Crusher, Graphic EQ, Pitch Shifter, Octaver, Fuzz, Distortion, and Volume).
- New analog-modeled vintage effects models (Stomp models based on accurately emulated MXR, CE1, Dynacomp, Memory Man and many more).
- 10 Hi-Quality Rack effects on 4+4 slots with flexible routing (Parametric EQ, Stereo Reverb, Stereo Delay, Rotary Speaker, Stereo Chorus, Stereo Phaser, Stereo Flanger, Autopan, Stereo Enhancer, and Compressor).
- New modeled Microphone selection with 6 models and multiple microphone positions (Microphone models based on accurately emulated Shure SM57, Electrovoice RE20, Sennheiser Blackfire, Neumann U87, AKG C414, Neumann K0184).
- Hi-Precision Tuner.
- Ultra-accurate analog modeling.
- All effects now BPM syncable.
- Global and Module presets.
- 400 factory presets and up to 4,000 programmable presets.
AmpliTube 2 is expected to be released in the spring of 2005. MSRP will be $/Euro 399 and will be available exclusively from IK Multimedia and its distributor and dealer network worldwide.