Image Line has released version 1.20 of Deckadance which also includes the first release for Mac OS X.
- [new] Mac OSX release (Universal Binary) [DD-42].
- [new] Redesign of the Digital Vinyl System panel. It includes now a real-time signal spectroscope and an easy-to-use interface [DD-43].
- [new] Vinyl timecode control of decks inside Live and Live LE [DD-44].
- [new] New Minihost with support for DirectSound drivers and new features as tap master tempo and window resize/move [DD-45].
- [new] Native support for Numark Total Control console [DD-47].
- [new] Transform button now also includes "cut" mode [DD-48].
- [imp] Internal changes to the browser to increase his efficiency [DD-49].
- [imp] General improvements and bug fixes [DD-50].
- [imp] Fixed important CPU usage bug in Windows version.
- [imp] Added white and black updated skins.