Image Line has announced that FL Studio has been updated to v20.0.3 for macOS and Windows.
- Added 'Record to step sequencer' option to record button.
- DirectWave: Full sample filename is shown on sample tab.
- ZGE Visualizer: Added "Uncompressed" to the video export options.
- Diagnostic application is ported to macOS.
- Access violation when patterns in a group are cloned.
- Cancelling "undo recorded stuff" removes audio clip from the playlist.
- Can't remove generic links in some cases.
- Channel with sample offset knob at 100% still makes sound when note is played.
- Clicking on a clip in the playlist doesn't deselect items in the picker panel.
- "Duplicates not allowed" error when saving files.
- Export score to sheet uses incorrect time signatures.
- Graph editor inverts appearance when resizing outside of the screen.
- "Hold and stop" performance mode clips don't work on Machine Jam.
- Incompatibilities in sample filenames between Windows and macOS versions of FL.
- "Make unique" doesn't update the channel name if the channel currently has its default name.
- Name of audio clips in the picker panel is not updated when the name is changed in the channel rack.
- New automation clip is sometimes added to a hidden track.
- PDC can get out of sync when moving mixer tracks around.
- Preview of audio clip's sample doesn't have the same volume as playing the audio clip in the playlist.
- Problems unlocking from the about window.
- Startup log files are not deleted when they're too old.
- Convolver: EQ background not painted properly.
- DirectWave: Conflict between parameter name and value hints when using mouse wheel.
- DirectWave: File creation error when using the drum stretching tool.
- DirectWave: Crash loading project with zone names that include non-ASCII characters.
- Gross Beat and Maximus: About image not scaled.
- Newtone: Crash when its about window is shown.
- Fruity Reeverb: FL 12.5 projects load in MID mode when they were saved as SIDE.
- Transistor Bass: Wrong gate position when scaled.
- Video Player: Crash.
- Wave Traveller: Spline presets are saved incorrectly in 64-bit.
- Wrapper: Doesn't show plugin and manual latency values properly.
- Wrapper: Carious VST 3 plugins crash when the editor window is closed or opened.
- Wrapper: VST 3 shell plugins are not loaded correctly.
- Reduced fan activity [caused by GUI load].
- Alt + click in the playlist doesn't work correctly.
- Arrow keys skip entries when navigating context menus.
- Arturia plugins crash if their editor is open while FL is closed.
- Crash creating thumbnails for Maxx' plugins.
- Deferred generic messages don't work.
- Detached windows don't get proper focus.
- Detached windows are not hidden when FL is minimized.
- Drawing issues with Maxx' plugins.
- Freeze opening projects that have AU plugins and time signature changes.
- Incorrect settings saved when Platform-M usb device is used.
- MIDI controller types detected incorrectly.
- No response to Akai MPK 261 MIDI commands.
- Plugin database adds [64-bit] suffix for all plugins.
- Problem replacing a sampler channel with a Granulizer.
- Problems with keyboards that have a non-US layout.
- Random crashes sending sysex messages to MIDI devices.
- User interface isn't updated while processing.
- Virtual MIDI ports are not detected.
- Harmor: crash using image resynthesis.
- Patcher: crash when adding plugins.
- Slicex: Shift + drag doesn't add new slices.
- Closing FL opens folders in File Explorer.
- When loading a zip file saved in macOS, FL tries to open a hidden file with the name of the project.