Image-Line has updated FL Studio to v20.7.2, introducing a range of workflow improvements.
- FL Studio Control hints - Most FL Studio controls now show their value when the mouse is hovered over them.
- Channel Rack Groups - Users can now lock Channel Groups by deselecting the 'Auto switch channel group' option.
- MIDI file drag-and-drop import - Hold (Shift) to suppress the import dialog showing OR hold (Alt) to force show it when dropping MIDI files onto the Channel Rack.
- Preserve Clip Trim Edits - Hold Shift when using the 'Clip Menu > Select source channel' option to preserve Clip's start and end positions.
- Improved MIDI controller support - There is now a MIDI Scripting forum with new controllers being supported every day.
- FLEX - Patch display and selector now available on the Wrapper. Loaded patches now scroll to a visible location when reopening projects.
- ZGE Visualizer - Drag and drop Sliced Audio to the Video Cue-point window to add Cue Points (click Cue Points to preview). 'Remove unused' button added to Image tab.