Image Line recently updated FL Studio to v20.0.4 introducing significantly improved CPU performance plus you can now transpose multiple Instrument Channels or Patterns.
- Improvements to CPU usage - Especially in complex projects, where mixer tracks are routed to others, and threaded processing is on, you will notice significant improvements to CPU usage.
- Patcher - More improvements to CPU usage.
- Transpose patterns and channels in semitones - There is a 'Transpose' pop-up for selected Channels from the Channel Rack Options Menu, Patterns - in the Picker Panel (Right-Click menu) or from the Pattern Menu.
- Mixer - Added 'Delete' item to the effect slot menu in the mixer.
- Playlist - Chop Audio Clips in 8th and 16th note divisions.
- Playlist - Consolidated audio now shows above the consolidated (and muted) track in the Playlist.
- Browser - Open a sample or plugin from the browser without showing the.
- Channel window by holding the (Alt) key.
- User data folder - Can now be reset to the default value, in the File Settings.
- Diagnostic tool - User data location is shown in reports (found under the Help menu).
- Icons - New FL Studio 20 Application Icon.
- ZGE Visualizer - Maximum layer count increased from 50 to 100. New 'Solo layer' feature to quickly test a single layer.