Image Line have updated Sytrus to v1.2 (all versions - Fruity, VSTi & DXi).
- New envelope slope modes: 'double curve' and 'hold'.
- Improved envelope step editing (uses new hold mode, and clears unneeded points).
- LFO tension now also goes backwards for new shapes.
- New 'global' envelope mode, for synced gates (makes it easier to play chords with gated presets).
- New global DC offset removal option.
- New presets and new gating envelope presets.
- Ability to copy/paste presets between the Fruity, VSTi & DXi versions (not necessarily in the same hosts).
- Fixed weird EQ behavior when oversampled a lot.
- VSTi/DXi: several bugfixes (can now edit patch info under Cubase).
- VSTi/DXi: parameters mapped to NRPN messages (see text file for mapping details).
- VSTi/DXi: new 'unlink velocity' option (not needed for the Fruity version).