Image Line has updated Deckadance to v1.10.
- New playlist system and GUI interface: new appearance, tag fields, auto-adjustable size, sort headers, etc.
- New keyboard shortcuts: esc to close preview player and delete to clear playlist items.
- Updated to latest ms.pinky sdk. M-Audio Torq, PCDJ Reflex vinyls now supported in absolute mode.
- Automatic Internet update version checking system and installer download.
- Improved track field recognition (creates automatically artist/title using a parsing function when no id3 data is present).
- Nintendo Wii Remote native controller support.
- Seamless VST instance loading with interlocked pointer exchange.
- Fixed bug regarding saving playlist without specified '.m3u' extension (it's added now automatically).
- Fixed bug in VST MIDI host events pointer vector block filling (caused crashes).
- Other improvements in several areas.