Intuitive Audio has announced the release of Echo Studio, a plugin that allows you to use up to 32 taps to create you delays. Each tap has its own FX processing chain which allows you to set the Delay Time, Gain, Panning, Low Pass Cutoff, High Pass Cutoff, Resonance and Pitch Shift.
Echo Studio also comes with a Distortion Engine, Diffusion and Global Filtering. There is also a Modulation framework which allows you to choose from LFOs, ADSR Envelopes or Duckers to modulate effects.
- 32 Delay Taps with control over the Gain, Panning, Low Pass Cutoff, High Pass Cutoff, Resonance and Pitch Shift of each tap.
- Feedback FX Section which allows you to control the Tap Source, Drive, Low Pass and High Pass Cutoff, as well as the Stereo Placement.
- Reverse Delay Mode, which reverses the delay for each Tap on the Grid.
- Modulation Framework, with the ability to choose from ADSR, LFO and/or Ducker to modulate parameters.
- Diffusion Section, with functionality to control the Level, Time, Density, Modulation and Filtering of Reverbs.
- Distortion Engine with 7 different Waveshapers, Pre and Post gain, Drive and Low Pass and High Pass Cutoff.