HoRNet Plugins has announced the availability of HATEFISh RhyGenerator, a step sequencer plugin that creates euclidean rhythms.
HATEFISh RhyGenerator provides 16 different step sequencers that support up to 32 steps each and can work in five different modes: note, arpeggiator up, arpeggiator down, chord and control change.
Each of the sequencers uses the euclidean rhythm algorithm to create rhythmic patterns in a few seconds.
- Up to 16 different euclidean step sequencer.
- Five different working modes for each of the sequencers.
- Up to 32 step for each sequencer.
- Automatic euclidean rhythm generation.
- One LFO on each sequencer to create modulations.
- MIDI effect in Logic Pro X.
- Resizable vector GUI.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
HATEFISh RhyGenerator is available now for 14,99€ on www.hornetplugins.com