Iridium Iris Software updates "Paragon Bass" Electric Bass Guitar VSTi and AU to v1.1.0
Iridium Iris Software has released a new version 1.1.0 of Paragon Bass for Mac OS X and Windows in AU and VST instrument plugin formats.
The most important update to this version is the sub bass, because of the previous lack of low-end on the B & E strings. Iridium Iris Software has added more sub bass, not by equalizing/bass boosting the samples but instead adding what was missing.
Try the demo version so that you can see exactly what you will get.
Added to this new version are:
- Flanger effect panel.
- More sub bass was added to the B and E string.
- Fret/Capo on the fretboard display (added to the VSTi versions that didn't have this).
- Knob number read-outs added (to the VSTi versions that didn't have them on all knobs).
- All versions GUIs looks the same (PC & OS X).
- Better threading performance.