Jeroen Breebaart has announced the release of Red Phatt Pro, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows that provides flexible and powerful dynamics processing and supports advanced compression techniques such as upward compression, downward compression, New-York style (parallel) compression, side-chaining, dual-ratio compression, expansion and more.
- Zero latency processing optimized for both live and studio use.
- Mono and stereo operation modes.
- Support for all sampling frequencies supported by the plug-in host.
- Support for 64-bits (double-precision) audio data for high-end use.
- Mono or stereo sidechain input for broadcast or advanced music production purposes.
- Higher-order level detector with controllable filter and hysteresis for maximum control of the detected signal envelopes.
- Variable attack, hold and release characteristics.
- Ultra fast attack rates down to 0.0001 seconds and release times down to 0.001 seconds.
- Different release curves for more sonic variety.
- Dual-ratio compression / expansion curves for maximum dynamics flexibility supporting both upward and downward compression.
- Support for parallel (New-York style) compression.
- Integrated zero-latency peak limiter.
- Clear user interface and display with dry input/output curve, effective input/output curve, current input level, compressor and limiter gains for visual inspection of plug-in operation.
- Variety of categorized presets to quickly set all 19 parameters depending on the desired use case.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at €10, Red Phatt Pro is available now as a VST effect plug-in for Windows.