ToneBoosters has released Equalizer 4, its AI-assisted, dynamic, analog-modelled equalizer for iOS.
The ToneBoosters Equalizer app captures the microphone (or external sound card) input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, or others.
- Mastering grade, professional equalizer and spectrum analyser.
- The same professional sound as the desktop version.
- Up to 16 filter sections with a very wide range of filter types.
- Run each section in dynamic or static mode.
- Run each section with digital purity or analog character.
- Oversampling and anti-aliasing modes to further improve sound quality.
- Use Artificial Intelligence (AI) for content-dependent equalisation suggestions.
- Audition mode to easily identify problematic frequency areas.
- Automatic make up function for every section.
- Zero latency mode for live operation.
- Lasso function to select and move multiple filters simultaneously.
- Piano display to select musical note frequencies.
- Output VU meters showing peak and RMS levels simultaneously.
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison.
- Color themes for the user interface.
- Adjustable colours for every filter section.
- Mid, side, left, right processing for stereo input for each section.
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support.
- Efficient, low CPU usage.
Price: $5.99 in the App Store.