Kawa has updated kawaChord2 to version 2.05. The update adds a Step Sequencer panel (Windows and Mac OS X).
The plug-in is designed to be handy for quickly entering chord tones (MIDI notes) without the knowledge of every chord tones of each chord.
Update Detail (version 2.05):
- Added: Step Sequencer Panel.
- Added: Piano Roll Zoom (Control with modifier key 1 and Mouse wheel).
- Added: Note Order (Note Filter) setting.
- Added: #/b Mark setting.
- Added: 11th Chords.
- Improve: Some Parameters enabled with mouse drag control.
- Improve: Some Inner Function behavior.
- Quick play and check chords tones.
- Rough sketch of chord progressions.
- Writing chord progressions according to tonality.
Price: $50.00. A Free version is available, which only offers Triads chords.
More Documents and Animation GIF preview: Here.
PDF Manual: English (Direct link).
PDF v2.05 Additional Manual: English (Direct link)