KeyToSound has announced its first Group Buy promotion for its hybrid software synthesizer, Nexsyn. Participants will immediately receive 50% off of the list price of $299 when entering.
The entry fee is $50. If the group buy reaches 200 participants, there is no final payment. If there are less than 200 participants, the final payment for Nexsyn (after initial entry fee) is as follows:
- 1 – 49 participants: $99 final payment
- 50 – 99 participants: $79 final payment
- 100 – 124 participants: $59 final payment
- 125 – 174 participants: $39 final payment
- 175 – 199 participants: $19 final payment
- 200 participants: $0 final payment
The group buy ends either October 1st, 2007, or when 200 customers sign up, whichever comes first.
After the final payment (if any) has been established, an email will be sent to all participants informing them of the final payment. An email containing the POP (proof of purchase) code and a download link will be sent after payment has been received. The POP code will authorize three computers total, provide a second NetNotes account, and give customers an additional 2000 NetNotes. A DVD containing the Nexsyn installation software, 4GB XWM sample library, and over 1500 presets will then ship out within 48 hours of final payment confirmation.
How to participate:
- Go here and follow the instructions to enter the group buy.
- After the entry fee has been made, an email will be sent to you with a POP code and download link to get you started with Nexsyn* immediately.
- When the group buy ends, the final payment will be established.
- Participants will receive an email with the final payment price and instructions for receiving the full version of Nexsyn including the 4GB XWM library.
* Initial Group Buy version will include one authorization for the computer platform you select when entering the group buy. VST, AU, and RTAS are supported on both Mac and PC platforms, but only one platform can be selected. This group buy version includes over 150MB of XWM samples, over 300 presets and 500 NetNotes to get you started working with Nexsyn immediately after entry.
In related news, we've also just added an official KeyToSound forum here at KVR.