KeyToSound has announced the release of the Production Pack, a suite of four essential audio stereo processors. It includes the following 4 plug-ins:
Dynamic EQ ($79.99): A 64-bit, zero-latency signal processor:
- 4 bands with solo feature and individual metering, threshold, ratio, attack, and release settings.
- Frequency, bandwidth, and gain settings per band.
- Global metering with up to +12db gain output.
Essential Compressor ($39.99): A versatile and transparent compressor:
- 64 bit processing with responsive VU level indicator for input and output signal.
- +/- 24db headroom.
Precision EQ ($59.99): Featuring FFT representation of either the input or output signal:
- 7 bands with 7 different filter types per band.
- Graphical drag and drop curve, Q, Frequency, and Gain settings with global output metering.
Vintage EQ ($59.99) gets its name from the warmth and character you hear when passing a signal through this EQ. No over-sampling, as the requisite anti-aliasing techniques could easily degrade signal quality.
The plug-ins can be purchased individually (prices above) or together as The Production Pack, for $179. All plug-in are available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS formats. Demo versions are available.