KeyToSound has announced that a demo version of Nexsyn is now available for Windows and Mac OS X. The 4 Gb library was trimmed own for the demo version, but it still includes over 300 presets to give you a taste of what Nexsyn can do.
- A short burst (one second) of white noise will be played at random intervals when Nexsyn Demo is loaded in standalone mode or in a host program.
- Saving of presets is disabled.
- MIDI CC is disabled.
- Automation is disabled.
- Save to host is disabled.
- You may try out NetNotes by logging in as a guest user to preview sounds, but only those sounds which use the .xwm files included with Nexsyn Demo will be playable (noted by a warning dialog box). Downloading or Up-loading presets from NetNotes is not possible with the Demo.
- All Expert settings within Nexsyn's modules are disabled.
- The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) units dial limited to 200 units, reducing the overall polyphony.