kl. has released FINELINE, a freeware monophonic / polyphonic digital synthesizer for Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS formats. It requires the Pluggo runtime.
- 2 Oscillators with waveforms sine-triangle-saw-square-pulse.
- FM and sync.
- External input and noise.
- Fold algorithm.
- 1 ADSR volume envelope and 1 ADS filter envelope.
- 24dB lowpass filter or 12dB lowpass-highpass filter pair.
- Filter overdrive.
- 2 modulation busses with 8 sources and 8 destinations each.
- 1 LFO with triangle, square and saw waves.
- Interface that allow you to edit parameters quickly and intuitively even if equipped only with a mouse. By selecting a couple of parameters you can change them via the edit knob with both speed and ease. You can also edit in standard click and drag parameter fashion.