Following the release of the Amplifikation Clarent guitar amp simulator plug-in for VST, VST3, AAX, Audio Unit and Amplifikation 360 Module format, Kuassa has now announced the availability for the Rack Extension format.
Amplifikation Clarent RE has identical parameters and the same sound quality as its plug-in counterparts, with the addition of CV controls in the device's back panel as standard with other Kuassa Amplifikation REs.
Amplifikation Clarent RE is now available exclusively via Reason Studios Shop at a Season Sale intro price of $24 until January 18th, 2021. After that, the price will revert to $49.
Amplifikation 360 has been updated to v1.0.3 with changes as follows:
- New Clarent amps and cabinets module added.
- Caliburn and Matchlock amps clicking sound when changing channels: fixed.
- Caliburn and Matchlock sag and bias bug: fixed.
- Graphic equalizers modules fade-in bug: fixed.
- Better smear timing for Tape Delay and Lo-Fi Delay.
- Cropped GUI / DPI scaling bug: fixed.
- Wrong input channel text on generic UI bug: fixed.
- Wrong input channel on saving, then loading project bug: fixed. (rare issue. but when it still happens when loading, please correct the input channel and re-save the project).