Audiofier has released VeeVum Trilogy for Kontakt 5.8.1, a collection of 3 instruments for Ambient/Cinematic music:
- VeeVum One features sounds sampled with a Roland S-50 in both 30hz and 15Hz versions.
- VeeVum A/D sounds derive from custom patches created using Analog and Digital Synthesizers.
- VeeVum Real includes recordings of real acoustic instruments and hybrid permutations.
The sound sources (up to 50 at once depending on the user's computer CPU and RAM) can be played in several ways:
- Random mode will select a different sound source at each played note.
- Spread Stack mode will distribute all chosen sound sources in the keyboard.
- Full Stack mode will play all sound sources at once.
- Full Stack/Curve mode will crossfade each sound source with individual volume LFOs to create evolving textures.
VeeVum features an Ornamento engine which generates additional notes according to user predefined intervals. Useful to spice up arpeggiations, or to enrich static sustaining pads. The added notes can be quantised to scale with the Scale Manager, to avoid out of key intervals.
- 3 Instruments: Veevum One, A/D and Real.
- 100 Sound Sources each.
- 50+ Snapshots per instrument.
- Master Assignable Filter with a selections of 7 filter types.
- 9 Sounds categories, specific for each instrument.
- Randomizable Cells.
- Convolver effect with unique IRs.
- Pitch LFO and Volume AHDSR (per sound for per patch).
- Master Delay, Phaser, Rotator, Chorus, Reverb.
- Stereo Widener.
- Portamento (All or Over 100 velocity).
- 8 Voices Unison.
- Step Volume engine.
- Step Filter engine.
- Ornamento engine.
- Random FX (Convolution and Pitch).
- And more...
Intro Price: $85. Owners of Audiofier's products will receive a loyalty discount coupon via Newsletter.
Requires NI Kontakt 5.8.1 (R43), VeeVum does not work with Kontakt Player.
Veevum single instruments are not available separately at the moment, but come altogether as part of Veevum Trilogy bundle.