KV331 Audio has announced the release of the version 2.9.6 update for their software synthesizers SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player.
This update brings the following new features to SynthMaster Player:
- New Factory Presets: SynthMaster Player 2.9 comes with 150 new factory presets by Bluffmunkey, Aelyx Design and Gercek Dorman:
- In-App-Store: SynthMaster Player 2.9 dramatically simplifies the workflow for purchasing, downloading and installing KV331 Audio products by introducing an 'In-App-Store' built right inside the plugin. Users can see the products that they've purchased, download and install the ones that are not on their system with the click of a button.
- Internationalization (I18N): SynthMaster Player 2.9 brings support for UTF8 encoded file paths, so it's now fully compatible with international users who use an operating system with a non-ASCII character set.
There are also critical fixes for both SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player:
- License key file dialog doesn't show up and factory presets list is empty when user upgrades from SynthMaster Player Free to SynthMaster Player.
- SynthMaster might crash when warning messages are generated after loading a preset.
- SynthMaster crashes when a wavetable with more than 256 waveforms is imported.
- When user drags and drops a modulation source from the modulation sources tab, SynthMaster might crash.
- When a preset is initialized, drag and drop of a modulation source from the modulation sources tab results in an empty modulation matrix entry.
- SynthMaster might crash when the mod matrix source filter is changed.
- Modulation of amount parameter of LoFi effect causes zipper noise.
- Modulation of amount parameter of Distortion effect causes zipper noise.
- Modulation of amount parameter of Echo effect causes zipper noise.
- Modulation of amount parameter of Chorus effect causes zipper noise.
- When a new modulation matrix entry is created, SynthMaster incorrectly creates an additional entry.
- Modulation tab header requires two clicks to display modulation sources menu for a different category.
- When the oscillator algorithm is changed from sample playback to wavetable, the oscillator doesn't play the wavetable correctly.
- Some text labels are clipped when being displayed.
- SynthMaster fails to read some factory waveforms/wavetables when the operating system doesn't return files and folders in sorted order.
- Edited factory presets.
- Edited factory skins.
Registered users can download the latest updates from KV331 Audio's user downloads page.