KV331 Audio has updated their SynthMaster One iOS synth to version 1.1, which brings many new features and bug fixes.
The new features in version 1.1 are:
- Added SynthMaster One FX AUv3.
- Added MIDI Output for SynthMaster One AUv3.
- SynthMaster One AUv3 now automatically changes user interface when plugin window size changes.
- Save button added to AUv3 skins.
- Arpeggiator step volumes can now be edited.
- When user taps the osc/sub waveform display controls, routing view displays the waveform/wavetable with its name.
- Presets list now displays preset number and favourite indicator before the preset's name.
- Users can now assign favourite presets by clicking on the favourite indicator next to the preset's name.
- When saving an existing presets, the file name is now populated with a new sequence number appended.
- Added tempo textbox for standalone app.
There are also critical bug fixes in this release:
- When Hold is pressed, notes should not be released when user switches to a different tab.
- Although host sample rate is set to 48kHz/96kHz, SynthMaster One AUv3 renders audio at 44.1 kHz.
- Piano view drawing takes too much time, which slows down playing with the built-in keyboard.
- Hit area for the preset browser left/right arrows too small.
- When built-in keyboard settings are changed, they're not reflected for the expanded keyboard in standalone app.
- Routing view should be brought to forward when user changes values for an envelope/filter/waveform.
- When changing dropdown values with swipe gesture, the value increment is reversed.
- When arpeggiator restarts at first step, it should read mode, steps, range, base time, repeat and velocity mode parameters.
- When switching presets, SynthMaster One might crash if sub oscillators have any custom waveforms assigned.
- Insert effect labels don't show the correct bypass state of the effect.
- When user saves a preset with a new author/bank name, the browser is not refreshed.
- 'Set as default preset' menu doesn't work.
- SynthMasterOne AU doesn't read tempo/transport information from host app.
- Textboxes should scroll up when they are hidden under the built-in keyboard.
- AU FX init preset should set osc1 type to audio in L, osc2 type to audio in R.
- Dropdowns should not close when user is playing the built-in keyboard.
- SynthMaster One AUv3 crashes when zoom button for the arpeggiator is pressed.
- SynthMaster One crashes when osc type is set to audio in.
- When osc waveform is changed from the menu, the osc still plays the old waveform.
- 'Set to default' menu doesn't work for knobs/sliders.
- Dropdown menu should close when user clicks any other area on the user interface.
- Dropdown menu should stay open when user selects a new value.
- Listboxes respond incorrectly to swipe gesture.
- SynthMaster One might crash when sample rate changes.
- 'Delete preset' menu doesn't work.
SynthMaster One iOS is available for purchase for $24.99 on the Apple AppStore