KV331 Audio has announced a new major update for their wavetable synthesizer SynthMaster One:
- This update brings the following new features to SynthMaster One:
- New Skins: The iPad and iPad Pro skins are now available for the desktop as well, in various sizes ranging from 80% to 200%.
- Updated Blue Skin: The default blue skin by Satyatunes is updated as well, and comes in various sizes ranging from 80% to 200%.
- Improved workflow for resizing skins: Users can now resize skins by simply clicking on the resize icon at the bottom right corner of the plugin window and then dragging it up and down:
- New Factory Presets: SynthMaster One v.12 comes with 200 new factory presets by Mirko Ruta, Electronisounds and Fragment Audio/Venus Theory:
- Improved workflow for favourite presets: Users can now select/deselect a preset as favorite by simply clicking on the icon next the preset name:
- Module locking: Users can now lock a module, so that It's setting don't change when browsing through presets. This is especially useful to browse arp/seq presets without the arp turned on.
- Real-time visual feedback for modulations: Modulation sources and targets now display real-time modulation information when the plugin receives a note on message:
There are also critical bug fixes for SynthMaster One in this update:
- SynthMaster One doesn't release memory for unused waveforms/wavetables.
- When user changes a waveform/wavetable when a note is playing, the change is not heard until a new note is played.
- When user changes a filter type when a note is playing, the change is not heard until a new note is played.
- When a preset is saved under a folder, the folder name should be recognized as the bank name.
- When a new preset is loaded, SynthMaster One should not reset MIDI controller values.
Registered SynthMaster One users can download this update at:
Demo users of SynthMaster One can download this update at: