Line 6 has updated Helix Native to v1.10.
- Voltage Queen, based on the Victoria Electro King.
- Derailed Ingrid, based on the Trainwreck Circuits Express.
- Brit Trem Nrm, based on the normal channel of the Marshall Plexi Tremolo 50.
- Brit Trem Brt, based on the bright channel of the Marshall Plexi Tremolo 50.
- Brit Trem Jump, based on the normal and bright channel (jumped) of the Marshall Plexi Tremolo 50.
- Cartographer, based on the Ben Adrian Cartographer.
- Agua 51, based on the Aguilar DB751 bass amp.
- Distortion > Kinky Boost (Mono, Stereo), based on the Xotic EP Booster.
- Distortion > Thrifter Fuzz (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original.
- Dynamics > Kinky Comp (Mono, Stereo), based on the Xotic SP Compressor.
- Modulation > Bleat Chop Trem (Mono, Stereo), based on the Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper.
- Modulation > Double Take (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original doubler.
- Delay > Cosmos Echo (Mono, Stereo), based on the Roland RE-201 Space Echo.
- Volume/Pan > Stereo Width (Stereo), Line 6 Original utility to collapse stereo paths.
* All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6.
- Plug-in Window Resizing—Click and drag the lower right-hand corner of Helix Native to resize the window and view more or fewer parameters and model list items.
- Show/Hide PRESETS/IMPULSES List—Click the icon to the left of the preset name to show or hide the PRESETS/IMPULSES list.
- In the rare case that all paths are full, it is possible to drag more blocks into them, which may result in the error "Failed to move item. (Unknown. [code -1]) " -FIXED
- On rare occasions, a warning dialog may appear during AU Validation scan of other AudioUnit plug-ins -FIXED
- After updating from OS X 10.12 Sierra to OS X 10.13 High Sierra, Helix Native may not load properly in GarageBand -FIXED
- After importing an IR file in a certain instance of Helix Native, the same file may not automatically appear in subsequent instances -FIXED
- Many other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
- General stability improvements.