Line 6 has updated Helix Native, the plug-in that delivers the same HX amp and effects modeling found in the Line 6 Helix hardware guitar and effects processors, to v1.01.
- The Settings Window is accessed via a more easily discoverable gear icon in the bottom left of the window.
- Import and Export bundle has moved to the Settings Window.
- CPU Optimizations under the hood to the stock cab models.
- Note Sync now stays synced when changing delay and mod models.
- Block movement and placement has been improved.
- Unfreezing Tracks and other modals dialogs under Logic Pro X no longer darken the plug-in UI.
- Time remaining in trial no longer displays negative or invalid numbers.
- Various other bug fixes and stability improvements.